How to deposit in IQ Option
IQ Option is an international broker that has been offering traders and investors a convenient and modern trading platform since 2013. A wide range of assets, news and analytics, a free perpetual demo account and other benefits are available to you right now.
If you want to buy or sell stocks, cryptocurrencies, currency pairs or other instruments, you will need to make a deposit. An important advantage is the low IQ Option minimum deposit, which is required to start trading, it is only $10. The amount of the deposit is certainly the hallmark of an online broker, its small size allows anyone to try their hand at asset trading. We will talk about how to deposit on IQ Option and what methods are best to use in this article.
|ZAR, USD, EUR, GBP
|Mastercard, Visa, FNB, ABSA, Standard bank, Nedbank, Investec, Advcash, Perfect Money
|10 USD /180 ZAR
How to deposit funds in IQ Option?
Deposit funds simply and safely! For you, convenient payment methods, instant replenishment and a high level of protection of your funds. Follow our step-by-step instructions to deposit funds into your trading account and enjoy the high level of IQ Option service.
Step 1. Log in to your account with your username and password using the link below. If you don't have an IQ Option account yet, go through a quick registration right now.
Step 2. Click on the green “Deposit” button on the desktop of the platform. Or go to your personal account and select the menu "Deposit funds" on the website or in the application.
Step 3. Choose a payment method from those offered. Please note that the withdrawal of funds in the future will be carried out to the same system with which you will replenish your account.
Step 4. When making your first deposit, select the account currency. It can be local currency ZAR or USD, EUR, GBP. Please note that it will not be possible to change the currency of the account later.
Step 5. Enter the amount you want to deposit. The minimum deposit is $10 or the equivalent in another currency. The choice of amount can be specified automatically or entered manually.
Step 6. Specify the account details of the selected payment system. For example, if this is a card, then indicate its number, if it is an electronic payment system, then indicate the number of the wallet or account.
In the same way, you can fund your real account from the IQ Option mobile app by clicking "Deposit Account" in the trading room.
Which payment method to choose?
Broker IQ Option is constantly improving its service and adding new tools to the platform. Payment methods are also updated. But one thing remains unchanged - speed, reliability and profitability. Today, the broker offers the following popular payment methods without commission:
Deposit with bank cards
In South Africa, the most popular way to fund an IQ Option account is by using a debit or credit card. The card must be valid, registered in your name and support international online transactions.
To use this method, you need:
- Access the deposit menu on the IQ Option website or app.
- Select a Visa or Mastercard when choosing a deposit method.
- Specify the amount of replenishment from $10 and fill in the card details: your card number, cardholder's name and CVV.
- A one-time password will be sent to your mobile to confirm the transaction. Enter the 3D secure code in the special field and complete the transaction.
Please note that in order to replenish your account with a Visa card, you need to go through verification.
When you make a deposit, your bank card is linked to your account by default. The next time you make a deposit, you won't need to enter your details again. You will only have to choose the desired card from the list.
Payment via electronic payment systems
Many traders prefer to use convenient e-wallets due to the simplicity and fast speed of transactions. At the same time, IQ Option does not charge a commission for making a deposit! In South Africa, you can choose from several e-wallets: Advcash or Perfect Money. For this, you need:
- Go to the deposit menu on the IQ Option website or app.
- Select the e-wallet in which you have an account.
- Specify the replenishment amount, mark the agreement with the terms of cooperation and click "Proceed to Payment".
- Enter the email address and password you used for Advcash or Perfect Money, and click Proceed to Payment.
- In the window that opens, confirm the correct details and payment information, and then complete the transaction.
- Once your transaction is successfully completed, a confirmation window will appear.
It is worth noting that the investor and trader need to start with small investments so that in case of an error they do not lose the entire deposit. When the user has fully worked out and is confident in his strategy, he can increase the deposit, since its replenishment leads to the ability to set a large amount of entry into the transaction, therefore, the profit will also increase.
Deposit via internet banking
Bank transfer is considered secure, which makes it ideal for transferring large amounts of money. At the same time, a bank transfer may take a little longer than other methods. Funds can arrive within minutes, but may take several business days to process. To transfer funds from a bank account to IQ Option, you need:
- Go to the deposit menu on the IQ Option website or app.
- Choose a bank: FNB, ABSA, Standard bank, Nedbank or Investec.
- Specify the amount of replenishment, put a mark on the agreement with the terms of cooperation and click "Deposit".
- In the newly opened page, enter your personal account of the selected Internet bank.
- Confirm payment information and complete the transaction.
Open an account on IQ Option in the same currency as your bank account, card or e-wallet. If your account is in another currency, the funds will be converted automatically and there is a 1% fee.
How and why to pass IQ Option verification?
In order to fully use all payment and withdrawal methods, platform traders need to pass verification. It helps to smooth all the various deposit and withdrawal processes.
- A verified account has full access to all services and their platform benefits.
- Verification adds an extra layer of security and protection to your account, such as two-factor authentication and an email verification process!
- Only a fully verified IQ Option account can withdraw profits generated from trades.
To pass identity verification, an investor or trader enters his personal account and selects the "Verification" menu. A link will open where you need to go through several items, such as email confirmation and personal data. The broker may ask for scans of certain documents to verify your identity (you can use your driver's license, passport or national identity card).
All data is requested to ensure the security of funds, transactions and personal data of the investor or trader. Also, no online trading platform will allow you to withdraw funds without passing verification. Verification can take from a few minutes to 2 business days, so take care of it in advance.
What is the minimum deposit for IQ Option?
The minimum deposit is only $10. If you have opened an account with South African rand, then the minimum deposit will be 180 ZAR.
What is the IQ Option withdrawal limit?
The withdrawal limit depends on the payment method. The smallest minimum withdrawal amount is $2 or 32 ZAR.
Why can't I deposit with IQ Option?
There are several possible reasons why a user cannot fund an account. This may be a lack of verification or technical problems on the part of the payment system or IQ Option. In any case, you can contact the technical support service in a live chat on the site or in the trade room. Support responds very quickly and will definitely solve your issue.