IQ Option: why is my account blocked?
IQ Option is one of the most popular online trading platforms, providing online trading services since 2013. The company is focused on the safe use and provision of a wide range of trading services. However, there are situations when the account is blocked and the client cannot log into his personal account. Try to avoid such situations and familiarise yourself with the reasons for blocking. In this article, we'll look at some of the most common issues that IQ Option users encounter and how to resolve them.
Why can't I log into IQ Option?
It is important to note that no IQ Option account is blocked without a reason. Account bans are usually related to client actions. Therefore, it is important to ensure that all formalities and rules for using the platform are followed. In most cases, all issues are resolved quickly and efficiently, so there is no need to worry too much.
Below are the most common reasons why an IQ Option account blocked:
- The trader uses someone else's payment details to deposit or withdraw funds from the platform. Customers should only use their cards or e-wallets.
- Suspicious transactions are occurring. If such transfers are noticed on the account, the broker will ask you to clarify and confirm the operation.
- The platform client has multiple accounts. According to the terms of the IQ Option, only one real account is allowed.
- The client intentionally provided false personal information. To trade on the IQ Option platform, clients must only provide real personal information.
- The trader refused to provide official documents: a photo of an ID or a bank card to verify the account and confirm his identity.
- IQ Option may block an account to prevent money laundering or fraud.
- It turned out that the user is a citizen or resident of one of several countries, such as Sudan, Syria, Russian Federation, and EU countries. A complete list of countries in which IQ Option does not operate can be found in terms and conditions.
If you need to change your payment details, for example, you changed your card, in this case, to avoid blocking your account, contact support. The customer service team is happy to help with any question via chat on the platform 24/7. In some cases, you may be required to provide additional information or documents to verify your identity and unlock your account.
What to do if your trading account is blocked?
We are committed to keeping our platform safe and legal, so we will immediately unblock the account after a series of steps. Unblocking may occur after you provide missing documents or evidence that your transactions were legitimate, thereby confirming your identity and the legitimacy of your actions on the platform.
There are several steps you can take to unlock IQ Option account.
- The first step in troubleshooting is to check that your login and password for logging into IQ Option are correct.
- If you are sure that you are entering the correct information but still cannot gain access, please check your Inbox and Spam in your email associated with your trading account. If you receive an email, it is important that you read the contents carefully and act accordingly.
- If you do not find any messages from us in your email, we recommend that you contact our 24/7 support team at email@example.com . Our team will be able to provide you with fast and qualified assistance in restoring access to your account.
Suspending accounts without reasonable grounds is illegal and may result in the suspension of our business. We are constantly working to improve our platform to provide our users with the best trading and service experience.
If you are having problems with your IQ Option account, do not hesitate to ask for help. You have access to comprehensive support from IQ Option, which will guide you through a series of steps to resolve your issues. If you are already logged in, you can contact them through IQ Option Live Chat, which will provide faster communication. But if you don't have access to your account, you can still contact support via email or social media.