IQ Option APP for Windows
What is IQ Option APP for Windows?
What is nowadays considered the best source of income online? Trading, of course! What is meant is not the trading of tangible objects with a mark-up, but the online trading of currencies and shares, i.e. trading.
Trading is trading on a stock exchange or on a brokerage platform. The whole point is to buy cheaper and sell dearer, which is what the trader does. And the difference (margin) that he receives as profit in the end is made up by shifts in the quotations of currencies and securities. Thus, the market is constantly changing, and the task of a trader is to predict how the market will move in the future.
Speaking about possible platforms to start trading, it is impossible not to mention the IQ Option platform. Comprehensible interface, easy funding of the account as well as minimum amount for starting trading in the amount of $10 are some of the factors which make the beginning of trading with this service attractive.
IQ Option broker has developed a cutting-edge trading platform, due to which it is already possible to trade in several convenient ways:
- Trade through the website.
- Iq option download for pc windows.
- Download IQ Option application for Android on your phone or tablet.
- Download IOS app for iPhones and iPads.
You can download the latest version of IQ Option and you will always be aware of the main events in the world, foreign exchange rates. The program IQ Option for pc windows allows you to deposit and withdraw funds, monitor your finances on the trading account, and make real transactions with real money. There is an opportunity in the application to use the broker's demo account for training or testing new trading strategies.
To download iq option for windows, simply go to the homepage of the website, it is quick and easy, and most importantly free for the whole time of use.
For those who don't know: the interface is the picture of the website, it is what you see on the screen, buttons, charts, links, pictures (icons), etc.
The interface of the broker IQ Option's website is notable for its laconicism and simplicity as compared to many websites of other brokers. The interface is laconic, but simplicity is deceptive - there is nothing unnecessary and everything necessary for the work is present.
After logging in, you will be redirected to the PC screen where you can make transactions, fund your account, read the market news and the broker's signals and even complete the video tutorials.
Technical indicators and technical analysis tools are built into the terminal to simplify a trader's work. You can change screen colours, take a different time frame, zoom in and out of charts, change the chart types and use different indicators.
Types of charts
You can also choose the type of charts in the client terminal, these can be candlesticks, bars or a line. The interface of the terminal is intuitive and easy to use:
- The Japanese candlesticks are the most popular way to read price movements on charts. They are clear, easy to learn and most importantly, they work. Each candlestick tells us four things about itself: its opening price, maximum price movement, closing price and minimum price movement.
1. A bullish candlestick is formed when the price is rising. In financial markets, the term bullish means a long position or a buy. It is denoted by the colour green most of the time.
2. Bear candle is formed when price is falling. In financial markets, the term bearish refers to a short position or sell. It is usually denoted by the colour red.
- Line charts or graphs are a type of chart in which received data is depicted as dots connected by lines. Points may be visible or invisible (broken lines). Linear charts are useful if the number of values in a row is large. It is useful to show a general trend, or compare growth rates, etc.
- The bar chart is a vertical line which shows information about price changes over a certain period of time (depending on the timeframe). The bar chart also shows the price minimum and maximum for the selected timeframe.
- Heiken Ashi is a method of charting which can be used to predict future price movement. It is similar to traditional candlestick charts. However, unlike a traditional candlestick chart, the Heiken Ashi chart tries to filter out some of the market noise to better identify trend movements in the market.
Indicators for technical analysis
All indicators are divided into several categories:
- Pulse indicators like Awesome Oscillator or MACD help to detect sharp price swings and can indicate the possibility of a price reversal.
- Trend-following indicators help show trend direction and filter out price noise. The most famous indicators of this type are the moving average, KDJ and Ichimoku.
- Volatility indicators are designed to measure the speed of price changes: if price changes quickly, then volatility is high, and vice versa. Indicators such as Bollinger Waves or ATR can help you evaluate the riskiness of current trading conditions.
- Volume indicators, as the name implies, show the volume of trades made on an asset. One of the volume indicators available on the IQ Option platform, the volume oscillator, can help traders understand the demand for an asset and whether a trend reversal is imminent.
As you can see, there is a wide variety of indicators to choose from. If you don't know how to use them, you can study the video on the broker's platform, or you can use the demo account. Iq option download for pc windows is free!
Types of orders
Many forex traders do not know how to use pending orders, namely Take-profit and Stop-loss (SL/TP). This useful feature allows the platform to automatically open and close a trading position once certain conditions are met.
So what exactly are stop-loss and take-profit orders? The position will automatically close at the current market price when the price of the underlying asset reaches the set level.
- Trade from $1.
- Fast execution of trades.
- Detailed history of all executed trades.
- High profit percentage up to 92%.
- Modern and user friendly tools for technical analysis.
- Possibility to work simultaneously with 9 charts of different assets.
- Fast withdrawal of earned funds.
- An internal system of signals.
- Up-to-date news.
- VIP-conditions for work and individual training are provided for deposits over $3,000.
Where to download IQ Option for Windows?
First, the iq option for Windows pc must be downloaded. Click the Download for Windows button on the broker's homepage.
The download will start automatically. Clicking on the image of the file at the bottom of the screen will start the installation on your computer. The installation of the trading platform is no different from the installation of most other software on Windows.
Now you just have to enter your login and password to start working in the terminal. If you don't have it, you can quickly go through login procedure, and if you forgot your password, you can restore it automatically.
How to start trading with IQ Option APP for Windows PC?
So, in order to use the best platform for trading you need to make some steps: register, download.
How to register and get credentials?
In order to use the new IQ option platform, you have to be a client of the company. To do that, click on the registration button in the app or on the home page of the broker's website. In the form, enter your e-mail address and the personal password. Then choose whether you want to use a demo or live account. If you are only interested in trying out the IQ option terminal for free, you can open a demo account.
After completing registration you will get a personal account, where you can view the history of deals, withdraw your profit.
How to open a demo account?
Your demo account will open automatically, if you select it during registration. This gives you an opportunity to get a virtual amount of money in your account and try out the app. Why use a demo account? It is not always possible to overcome a psychological barrier and risk real money in the market. Many brokers use simulators or demo accounts in order to practice trading skills, learn the specifics of the market.
How to open a real account?
To open a real account you just have to go to your personal cabinet and click on the real account menu, you will switch to it in a second. To activate it, simply make a deposit into your account, using the "Deposit" button at the top of the app's homepage. Typically, the deposit amount is around a few dollars, usually around $10. Check before you sign up for the exact amount, since the conditions may change.
How to replenish a deposit?
In order to replenish an account, you have to go through the verification procedure first. This is the verification of your identity. This is safe for you. This is a requirement for every person who participates in live trades. This creates a secure network in which all users are known.
Once you have done this, choose a depositing method that is convenient for you: card, bank transfer, Neteller, Skrill, etc.
How to withdraw money?
To withdraw money, you can use the same way you deposited your account. Select "Withdraw funds" from the list of available transactions, choose an appropriate payment system, and follow the instructions of the payment system.