Huobi Global cryptocurrency derivatives
What is Huobi Global?
Huobi Global crypto derivatives trading platform is a global leading company in the digital economy industry with the mission of making breakthroughs in core blockchain technology and integrating blockchain technology with other industries.
Surrounding the upstream and downstream sectors, Huobi Group has expanded into industry blockchain, public chain, digital asset and wallet trading, digital economy research, etc., and built a global industry ecosystem for the digital economy.
This exchange is registered in the Seychelles and over the years has become one of the most popular platforms, which occupies a top position in terms of trading volumes. The founder and CEO of Huobi Group is Leon Li. An important fact is that, according to many authoritative profile resources, the exchange has the highest level of trust among users and this is fully justified:
- in the global ranking, Huobi is in the TOP-5 cryptocurrency exchanges in terms of trading volume
- mandatory verification is not provided
- a wide range of financial instruments
- quick and easy registration
- floating commissions for processing trading orders (the higher the turnover on the user's account, the lower the commission costs)
Huobi Global derivatives trading platform enjoys a good reputation for security and takes the highest measures to protect itself and users' funds. 98% of funds are held in a multi-sig cold wallet, while 2% of funds are held in a hot wallet for the smooth operation of the exchange and trading. The platform also has an insurance fund for users who have lost funds due to a hack or an event that was beyond their control. The exchange is constantly evolving, adding to its functionality and opportunities for traders.
What are derivatives?
Derivatives are contracts or agreements based on an underlying asset. Such contracts establish the rights or obligations to perform actions with this asset in the future, as well as the timing, price, quantitative characteristics and possible risks.
Thus, derivatives are term transactions that are not related to the direct purchase and sale of securities, and obligations for which directly or indirectly depend on the exchange or market rate of securities, on interest rates or other types of income, on the exchange rate or units of account (indexes). Such transactions (delivery of the underlying asset and payments) are made not on the day the transaction is concluded, but after a certain period of time. Therefore, the derivatives market is also called the futures market.
Derivatives are often used to make money on a movement (even a small one) in the value of an asset. As a rule, this goal is for speculators - stock players focused on a short investment period.
The second task of derivatives is to hedge (protect) against the risks of an increase or decrease in the value of an asset (commodity, shares, etc.) That is, if, for example, it seems to us that Gazprom shares will rise in price in six months, then we acquire a derivative to buy them in six months price fixed to date.
For investors, the most beneficial aspects of working with derivative financial instruments are:
- Sufficient decision flexibility. Transactions with various types of derivatives traded on stock exchanges are executed on the stock exchange.
- Cuts the risk of monetary losses in case of unsuccessful investment in derivatives.
- The cost of financial transactions is reduced, as the costs in trade relations are falling.
- The certainty of future income and probable losses increases - the value of the contract is not adjusted by market factors.
- An impressive selection of tools.
Huobi cryptocurrency derivatives in South Africa are in high demand, as in many other countries.
How to trade Huobi Global derivatives in South Africa?
Once you have registered a user account, there are a few more things you need to do before you can start using the full functionality of the world's leading crypto trading platform, namely:
- Complete the Know Your Customer (KYC) process is the international standard for preventing exchanges and other financial institutions from being used for illegal activities. It also allows the exchange to understand its customers and offer them products that are appropriate for their country and financial situation).
- Buy crypto on Huobi.
- Deposit assets into your account.
- Trade cryptocurrencies on the exchange.
- Learn more about Huobi Eren.
- Activate your Huobi Futures sub-account.
- Refer friends and earn commission.
Huobi cryptocurrency derivatives trading is available for any user, but if you still have no experience, then you can read the detailed instructions on the official website of the exchange.
There are two ways to buy cryptocurrencies through the Huobi platform: through one of the vendors in the Huobi P2P marketplace, or with a Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card to buy cryptocurrencies directly from Huobi. Other payment options may be available depending on local payment service providers.
Purchasing directly from Huobi with a debit or credit card is convenient and fast, although transaction fees and costs will apply. This method is suitable for buying small amounts of cryptocurrency. Depending on your region, Huobi may also accept other payment methods such as Apple Pay, SEPA, Sofort-Klarna, Faster Payments, and more.
Huobi Global derivatives in South Africa are very popular.
How to register ?
Huobi cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform is easy to get started. To create an account, go to the main page and click the "Sign up" button in the upper right corner. You will then be redirected to a registration page where you will be asked to enter your citizenship, email address or phone number and password. Check the box to accept the user agreement and click "Register" at the bottom. You now have a Huobi account, it's that simple! Please note that some tokens have very low withdrawal limits, so you will need to pass KYC verification in order to increase them. To do this, you need to enter personal data and upload a document (passport, driver's license, etc.).
How to buy cryptocurrency on the Huobi app?
Huobi Global derivatives trading is one of the most profitable in the cryptocurrency world.
Below is a detailed guide on how to buy crypto on the Huobi App using Huobi P2P (Peer-to-Peer). Huobi P2P provides the fastest and safest fiat to cryptocurrency reverse exchange platform with 0 fees.
- Log in to the Huobi App. First, click the blue avatar in the upper left corner.
- Click the "Buy Cryptocurrency" button on the main page.
- Click "Buy" and select the cryptocurrency you want to purchase. Browse the list of providers from our P2P marketplace, pay attention to their prices, maximum volumes, ratings and payment methods. Once you've made your choice, click the blue "Buy" button.
- Enter the total amount of money you want to spend or the total number of tokens you want to buy within 45 seconds. Then click "Order". Next, choose a payment method and transfer the money directly to the seller in accordance with the information provided.
If you have any questions, you can always contact the seller by clicking "Contacts".
- Then transfer the total amount of money within the period specified using your chosen payment method. After completing the payment, please click "Paid" and click "Confirm" to confirm once again that you have completed the payment.
- Please wait patiently while the seller checks the account and confirms if they have received the money. The seller can request a transfer receipt on the "Contact" page in the upper right corner. If the seller does not release the cryptocurrency for you in time, please click "Complaint" below. Online customer support 24/7 will help you solve the problem in the shortest possible time.
Tokens will be sent to you after the seller confirms. You can also check your resource by clicking View Resources. Cryptocurrency purchased from Huobi P2P will be displayed in your account's "Fiat" tab.
Huobi Global derivatives list
Buy now Huobi Global crypto derivatives in South Africa and start earning stable income today!
The Huobi exchange is designed to manage cryptocurrency assets in the following ways:
Users can profit from rising/falling prices of digital currencies by going long or selling short based on their own judgment.
Huobi futures accepts spread delivery. When futures expire, all open positions will be closed at the arithmetic average price of the last hour based on the index, not physical delivery. digital currency. Each future represents a certain amount of digital currency. The face value of BTC futures is $100, and the minimum price change in the order book is aggregated to $0.01. The face value of XRP and LINK futures is $10, and the minimum price change in the order book is aggregated to $0 .0001.
TimeContract trading is on 7*24 hour trading which will not be interrupted unless it is settled or delivered at 16:00 (GMT+8) every day. The duration of the break depends on the time spent by the system for settlement and delivery. The interruption and recovery time differs among contract varieties, i.e. if BTC is still in settlement while ETH is finished, then the recovery of ETH trading outpaces BTC. A position can be closed but not opened in the last 10 minutes before delivery.
Trading types can be divided into opening and closing positions. Each type can be further divided into two directions, long and short:
Going long means that users buy a certain number of contracts when the index is bullish. When the trade is made, long positions will increase.
Closing a long position means that users are exiting the market, offsetting their own buy contracts when the index is not bullish. When the trade is made, long positions will decrease.
An open short position means that users sell a certain number of contracts when the index is bearish. When the trade is made, short positions will increase.
Closing a short position means that users are exiting the market, offsetting the sell contract currently held when the index is not bearish. When the trade is made, short positions will decrease.
Margin trading is when trading using leverage - the user takes a certain amount of credit against the security of his assets and thus can use a larger amount in trading than he has. This increases the potential profit, but also the risks. The available leverage level is individual for each currency.
The perpetual swap supports 1x, 2x, 3x and higher leverage respectively, and the highest leverage supports 200x.
Spot trading is trading with instant settlement, when funds are transferred between the buyer and the seller here and now, based on the current market value of the asset.
Fiat is a quick purchase or sale of cryptocurrency for fiat money. Supported payment methods: VISA/Mastercard bank cards.
Huobi Exchange offers traders and investors a wide range of earning opportunities, as well as a record list of financial instruments. It is also worth noting that in 2021, the Huobi Global exchange occupied a leading position in terms of liquidity in the world ranking. In addition, the administration does not provide any restrictions for users from the CIS countries. Reviews about Huobi confirm the information that the exchange is one of the best. The terminal works quickly, commissions are low, in addition to direct trading, there are many additional opportunities for earning. We wish you good luck in Huobi Global crypto derivatives trading.